Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Sorry this is a day over due but hope it helps someone.

Left the harbor at 715am and headed out to 400’ lines in and continued to 550’. With a slight lean to the East we trolled north to south from 350-550 and went 16/22. Monkey puke, carbon 14, black and raspberry, and blue dolphin took most. Only one hit on a FF and nothing on spin doctor. 200&300 copper dipsey on 1 out 175 and 200 and riggers down 65-90 all had activity with the above spoons. Nice mix of matures, juvies and steelies.

brought home 8 kings and 3 steelies for the table.

Edited by Andiamo Outdoors
  • Like 3

Late here too-
Worked 480’in pockets of water for 3 kings and 2 steelhead. FF nite for me on dipseys. Fleas and bugs and heat.
Ran inside to 78’ if water and took 2 more matures and a few skippies. Spoon bite- mag black: pearl warrior.. biggest king was 22.
I’m out now and working that inside water again- one mature on Dipseys FF. Screamer on now - same deal

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

29 minutes ago, battlehammer said:

22 and 23- released fish both feisty after a long swim with the fish grabber . E chip pro troll NBK with green black fly took both - 170 back 3 set dipsey

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How deep of water you fishing in?

Glad they turned on for you. Spent many a hour the last two days trying to get those inside fish to bite.