2020 Trail camera pictures

ripnlip

I really should get a camera!! To catch the trespassers!!! Personally I do not focus much attention on Deer hunting....I like to eat them so first legal one goes in the freezer!!

23 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Lots of good ones around this year. Should be an interesting year.
You seeing much Mike? I saw a bear ate one of your cameras, we’ve had a couple stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Bear is lookin great this year. Just walked my land behind the house and seen two sets of mothers and cubs together. 7bear in total.  There off limits thou.  There like my pets.  They were all together. Never seen that before but the mothers are sisters.  My wife shot there mother 3years ago. Broke our hearts when the cubs came 5min after she released her arrow.  We WILL NOT shot mother with cubs. I have game cam pics of the two of them together with a bore gettin it on.  Ever see a Bear threesome?Lol:lol:he did his job and passed his seed to both it looks.  

Been scoutin my swamps in the gamelands the past two weeks and seein a great Oak crop and moderate hickory and lots of bear sign.  Looks promising for muzzleloader season.  As far as deer. I’m after a nice swamp donkie that outsmarted me weekely last year. I went to the last day of flintlock after christmas after him and seen him almost daily but no confident shot.  I already filled my tag out for him this year :dance:

• Like 2

I had same problem with my SPYPOINT. Only one bar on start up. Take the SIM card out and reinstall. Mine has been good after that. Link evo is the one I have, good luck. Not S D card  the SIM card under battery’s 

Edited by show me the money

I had the same thing, updated the firmware and installed a new microSD card, and it's fine. Before the firmware update, it wouldn't even save pictures to the card, even though it ran fine all winter. I think they had a compatibility issue with an update, but didn't roll it back. Also, the Spypoint is definitely pickier about where it's located than my Moultrie cameras. Moving it 50 feet was like night and day.  

• 2 weeks later...
I had the same thing, updated the firmware and installed a new microSD card, and it's fine. Before the firmware update, it wouldn't even save pictures to the card, even though it ran fine all winter. I think they had a compatibility issue with an update, but didn't roll it back. Also, the Spypoint is definitely pickier about where it's located than my Moultrie cameras. Moving it 50 feet was like night and day.  

Been dealing with same issues on 2 SPYPOINT cameras for over a month. Both Link-Micro. I’ve been on phone with support 2-3 times a week and there nothing more to do or try. I also noticed placement is super important. Sometimes changing tress just 15’ away makes
A difference.

I also have a Moultrie and so far no issues with that one....(knock on wood)

My cameras worked fine for a month or better and then just stopped. Did everything mentioned, new SD, formatted, new firmware, batteries etc. they work as a “normal” camera and just store the pics on the SD card. There is a TRANSMIT folder on the SD card where you can see that the pics loaded but never get sent to the server or my phone

‘Bout Time
Mike

I have 2 link micro’s and a cell-link hooked to my old camrea. Got pics the first week then nothin for afew weeks then a pic of my buddy and nothin for another 3 weeks.  There all way out in the bush in different countys. 1hr+walk to each. I was just thinkin maybe theres been no activity.  Had them in the same trees last year and worked great.  Looks like i gotta check em out this weekend:doh:

I've noticed that the detection circuit must be relatively slow on the Micro - I walked in front of it twice this morning, and both times I can see my hand on the far edge of the field of view, but that's it. Now, admittedly I walked within ten feet of the camera so I wasn't in frame for long, but still...you get what you pay for, I guess.