Wanted WTB: Raymarine Sportpilot Plus

Here is what I posted in the sticky thread at the top of the classified page:

"Reelcrazy is spot on with all his points. I've been lurking for several months reading and learning a lot. I decided to sign up to participate here and there. I figured I'd see if anyone was selling a Raymarine Sportpilot Plus. Geez, who knew everyone has a friend that has one for sale and ironically the seller speaks or I guess in these cases types broken english.  Hard to believe that a fishing discussion board can have so many people trying to run a scam."

• Like 1

Here is what I posted in the sticky thread at the top of the classified page:

"Reelcrazy is spot on with all his points. I've been lurking for several months reading and learning a lot. I decided to sign up to participate here and there. I figured I'd see if anyone was selling a Raymarine Sportpilot Plus. Geez, who knew everyone has a friend that has one for sale and ironically the seller speaks or I guess in these cases types broken english.  Hard to believe that a fishing discussion board can have so many people trying to run a scam."

Dont be so quick to judge. I know of a great guy on another fishing forum from the Youngstown OH area. He types the same because English is his second language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, junebug2320 said:

Dont be so quick to judge. I know of a great guy on another fishing forum from the Youngstown OH area. He types the same because English is his second language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 people I was referencing had joined the forum then private messaged me. These are examples  of bad keyboard English I’m referring to. I hear what you are saying though. 

1 hour ago, T1234566789D said:

Hey, PA Matt...............

I have 2 complete sport pilots matter of fact...........so am I running a scam??????

I'll tell you the same I was told when I came here..............."if you dont like what you see.......dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out"

Not sure why you are getting your panties all in a bunch. I don’t recall anywhere I specifically mentioned you as being a problem.

Lighten up Francis!