Finally got my dad out for his 1st trip on the new boat. Big difference vs the one he bought in 84. Fished 100-200. Plenty of rigger releases but no takers. Wire with SD/fly starts screaming so my son hands the rod to my dad. Fish took it out to 500+. Took him a while to get it in but he battled the whole time. Great to be out with 3 generations. IMG_4713.JPGIMG_4714.JPGIMG_4035.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 6

Nice !

We were out from the Genny about the same depths this afternoon.  100-160 

Pretty decent screens, found 48-52 degree water down fairly deep 80-110 feet down and tried to stay in that zone.

Had more Molson's than hits but managed a 23lb king on silver/green flasher/fly.  That joker ripped off a ton off line before we could turn him.

Only boated one other fish, 8lb laker off the bottom.  We saw a lot of them come up and look at our lures on the screen but we were going 2.5+ most of the time, probably a little fast for those lazy bastards.

Had 2 other hits on meat but lost em.  Lake was beautiful today, medium chop in about 5-10 mph NNW. 

2020-08-28 17.48.50.jpg

20200828_184432(0).jpg

Nice Job Kevin!! We had same temp, 50 down 90. I was shocked at how many rigger releases we had with no hook ups. I was keeping my speed around 2.4. I am glad my dad got to fight another big one and with my son aboard. Was a nice night to be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United