One man legal limit.

Each Laker =2pts

Largest laker of day =4pts

Each Brn trout= 3pts

largest brn of day =4pts

Each LLock = 4 pts

largest of day = 5pts

Each Rainbow=5pts

Say you catch 3 lakers and one is largest of the day your total would be 10 pts. You get 2 pts for each fish plus 4 bonus points.

It would work the same way for all the species of fish.

Of course all fish would have to be legal size.

You would not need all 5 fish to be elligable to win.

Highest score wins all. In the event of a tie the freshest looking, best kept catch wins.

Charter Captains start with a score of -15.Welcome aboard "No Promises"

Guest guppy2

Ray....what are you talking bout $1000.00??????We wrote Vince a check for $1500.00 two weeks ago.What goes on here.Might it be our entry was higher cause Mrs Strike 3 is fishing?????? Mr Zeke(Strike 3)

Guys.. I know that with this tourney coming up information will be getting harder and harder to pry out of you. Since I don't fish for trout, but have a pretty competetive nature, I've been doing a lot of research on the subject. I'm amazed at how much good info there is out there, but most of it's pretty general. I figured I'd try hitting you up for more specific stuff so I'll have a chance to practice prior to the big event. Hope you don't mind if I throw out a few questions now and then! A couple of things I couldn't find in all my reading.. maybe one of you can help.. How much string do you let out between your hook and your bobber? And.. How fast do you drag it behind the boat? Thanks.. and Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Guest guppy2

Chris....the set back from the bobber to the hook depends on if you are pulling one or two skiers.....Hope this helps...........eke(Strike 3)

sluggo ,tha thing ya got to remember about cayuga is those fish got a real good grip with there jaws ,make shure you remove the hooks from your lures or you will never catch one , dont listen to most of the post here as the slower ya troll the worst ya will do keep it about 15mph that way youll cover more water and greatly increase your chances of getting the big one,if ya see some one jigging circle there boat several times at max wake to sorta help there jigging action simular to what a jet ski would do , that bobber thing i would have kepted to myself as the biggest fish ive ever landed was using that secret approach , hope this helps me i mean you .Ray K.

Zeke / Ray.. Thanks a bunch guys! I know that the event's a ways off, but I really didn't expect you guys to share all this valuable info! Keep it coming.. I'm taking notes! Heck.. by the time I'm done I may be able to write a book on the art of lake trout fishing! (will I have to pay you guys royalties?) Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Aaah Mr. Sluggo I gotta stick my nose in to say the book thing sounds like a winer. It might make a good reality show,and as long as everyone is giving up there secret tactic I'll throw mine in.I tie about 30ft. of f-carbon 50lb test to the skies. Use jet divers to get down,then a 6ft.leader with a small dodger and Jenson firer plug. Great for LLs. You get two more lines out and know one knows. The ski acts like a bobber. Good luck. Oh please don't run the skiers to far apart, its a narrow lake. thank you. Mike.

Speaking of which, anyone know if I would then be allowed to recognize BASSPRO on this website without violating rules and regulations? Credit where credit is due. Chas

I think it would be nice to list ALL the businesses/individuals who donated a prize(s) for the event.

Maybe if we sent reciepts from bass pro for the year along with letter they would send us a key and let us pick out what we want,the problem i got with helping is i eat the reciepts on the way home so the wife dont know how much i spent ,yup honey when i walked through them doors a alarm went off and a bass pro employee said i was the 100th person through the doors they gave me three bags of stuff for 5.00 .. like someone else here post I hope my wife dont sell my fishing stuff for what i told her i paid for it...........Ray K.

Chaos.. About the $1575 entry fee: I was in the process of writing the check when my wife barged in and stopped me. She was upset at me spending that kind of money to fish, so here's what I'm going to do.. While visiting Poland a couple of years ago, I purchased a lottery ticket for a million dollar prize drawing. Believe it or not, I won! I've been holding the ticket to use for retirement, but I want to fish this event so badly that I'm going to send you the winning ticket as my entry fee. All you have to do is send the ticket to the Polish Lottery Redemption Center and they'll start sending your payments of a dollar a year for the next million years to you. I'd like you to use the first $1575 towards my entry fee. The rest you can use as you wish for being so understanding! Thanks.. and Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

I do not know what this 15 point stuff. Stix you can have the advantage by having that Wild man on board :lol: I am not a full Capt. yet. I still have to dot some i's and cross a few T's but soon. I love the points proposal. Any one can hook a few lakers but the off fish are a different story. If there is to be a Lake Champion they should be able to do more than hook up one big dumb fish. Just look at that Wild man again :P Now I just punked Mr. Hoose.