Tonight out of Sandy, Kings were sitting in 60 - 80 fow. One spot I checked was 48 F down 70 in 70. I boated 2 matures, and both were on a wire diver out 180 pulling a Dolphin SD and fly.... both dark.... both males. Strong S wind tonight. 

Did a few last night in 60’. Had 48deg down 40 in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

Did a few last night in 60’. Had 48deg down 40 in there.

So would you say the lake “Flipped” after the hard blow last weekend? Temp has been way down and offshore all year pretty much. I Recently got a fish hawk so I’m payin more attention to temps. In other words this weekend I dont have to motor out 15miles.lol. And the fish are gonna b staging up.  Pretty much this is what we needed on the east end all year. Am I almost right???

So would you say the lake “Flipped” after the hard blow last weekend? Temp has been way down and offshore all year pretty much. I Recently got a fish hawk so I’m payin more attention to temps. In other words this weekend I dont have to motor out 15miles.lol. And the fish are gonna b staging up.  Pretty much this is what we needed on the east end all year. Am I almost right???

The lake only is considered turned over when you get ice cubes on your nuts at the beach. As of last evening it wasn’t in the 40’s on shore. Also, a west wind does not flip the lake. Only an East wind.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Almost. But you're forgetting one thing.....lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So when I get to my boat Saturday first thing is first.  Strip down and go waste deep in the launch. If i get ICNS then that means lake flipped and fish close to shore.  Who needs a fish hawk with this kinda knowledge :dance:

:lol::lol: Good one Hachimo just think of all the money we would have saved had we only known that technique.

Edited by Sk8man