Just curious when Kings are starting to stage. So you guys still run meat? I know j plugs are a staple at that time. Wondering are the colors the same.
All I can say is that we trolled spoons, glow spoons and glow lymans in and around Meaford all day and close to dark and soon as I switched to herring strips on the rigger it fired within 15-20 minutes. Went out the next day same deal lymans and spoons saw somebody netting a fish on a flasher switched to meat fish released from the rigger for me.

Sent from my LM-Q620 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Silver bullet  with or without red head 

Glow  green florescent with or without ladders back 

Pearl w / black dots . 

#3 and #4 

I had a watermelon one last year that was good also when Sun came up 

Edited by HB2

On 8/30/2020 at 2:12 PM, hookedupf7 said:

Just curious when Kings are starting to stage. So you guys still run meat? I know j plugs are a staple at that time. Wondering are the colors the same.

Last year meat was hot in 80FOW in front of big river. There was a day late august last year I left my meat at the house and only ran spoons and a J-plug. I went 3-4. By noon.  Guys were boxed out at 8am on meat. 
I’ll be fishing Saturday. Gonna run a 6 rod spread. Meat n a FF on the two riggers. Mag spoons cheated on top of them. 

meat rig on dipsey. Mag spoon on other dipsey. 
400copper off board with silver J-plug. 
400copper off other side with mag spoon. 
i feel theres enough stuff out there with a spread like that and can adjust to what there hitting as I go.