Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

I'd be out tonight, but my dog Finnegan must have gotten into something on a walk yesterday, and he's swollen with hives today. If Benadryl can't control it, we may have to do a steroid injection. So I'm puppy-sitting.

image.thumb.png.65acee9ebe6b892139ea8d9b41bc8f59.png

I'd be out tonight, but my dog Finnegan must have gotten into something on a walk yesterday, and he's swollen with hives today. If Benadryl can't control it, we may have to do a steroid injection. So I'm puppy-sitting.

Just bring him with you!

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sitting in a fresh set. Inside corner of a cut bean field. Large area of thick cover/bedding to my left and hardwoods creek bottom funnel to my right. I have a camera here that I haven't checked since I hung it over a month ago.

That sucks. Hope he’s better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Down in South Central Ohio hunting public land this week. I was able to score on this guy last night. I was sitting above a swamp that had lots of buck sign. After a little grunting and rattling he came trotting in. It was my first kill out of the saddle. That thing is awesome for this run and gun style of hunting. I'll be back chasing NY bucks this weekend. Congratulations to those of you that have scored and good luck to those in the chase. I love this time of year!

Now I'm camp cook for the rest of the week. Tonight's feature is smoked brisket.60167.jpeg60163.jpeg60179.jpeg20201026_154521.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 9

Down in South Central Ohio hunting public land this week. I was able to score on this guy last night. I was sitting above a swamp that had lots of buck sign. After a little grunting and rattling he came trotting in. It was my first kill out of the saddle. That thing is awesome for this run and gun style of hunting. I'll be back chasing NY bucks this weekend. Congratulations to those of you that have scored and good luck to those in the chase. I love this time of year!

Now I'm camp cook for the rest of the week. Tonight's feature is smoked brisket.60167.thumb.jpeg.df9e3865b7dff5b36d445af2e447a649.jpeg60163.thumb.jpeg.5ac5c053741cc3fb6400d6e4d6612282.jpeg60179.thumb.jpeg.646eb5046ecffac3ecbfecffe3072a3c.jpeg20201026_154521.thumb.jpeg.2acb520a3240d4655d9f7c2912106f39.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

October 26 pm
52 degrees
NW wind 5-10
Cloudy
Occasional drizzle

Sat in a fresh set tonight. The set is set up as rut stand so I figured with the all the action the past fees days on the property is was time. Not a whole lot happening close to the stand besides a doe group but I did see a lot in the distance. Lots of chasing again this pm. Saw a handful of does get chased right off the field. I did see a shooter which walked straight down the middle of the field and went into the opposite woods at 5:00.

IMG_20201026_160539550_HDR.jpegIMG_20201026_160536451.jpeg

• Like 1