Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

Limited time in the woods with my 6 month old at home so I was taking the first decent buck that came threw, perfect wind for 40 acres of bedding.. Bucks were cruising the beds early kicking up does seen 4 smaller bucks Did a rattle this guy came in curious 30 yard shot fixed broadhead no blood just dead deer 30 yards away!
91D91F3A-F843-4B18-9FA3-059AB656CE5B.thumb.jpeg.44c7a504560acd51eea3ec36317be920.jpeg
8FDE7550-67FB-4A0F-BFD5-A80E3E7CDA9D.thumb.jpeg.cb8e0a69bd916f650486430c5ebe5a5f.jpeg

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

October 31 am
S wind 5 mph
Clear skies
Big bright full moon overnight

Saw a ton of deer this morning. Four bucks. Rattled two of them in. Saw two shooters I believe bother were big 8 pts. With the amount of does I saw I was surprised by the lack of chasing and or harassing.

Pull the card from my camera onsite and zero movement there last night. The last picture it took was yesterday at 530.

IMG_20201031_072320118.jpeg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

3 hours ago, Roys Boys said:

Limited time in the woods with my 6 month old at home so I was taking the first decent buck that came threw, perfect wind for 40 acres of bedding.. Bucks were cruising the beds early kicking up does seen 4 smaller bucks Did a rattle this guy came in curious 30 yard shot fixed broadhead no blood just dead deer 30 yards away!

91D91F3A-F843-4B18-9FA3-059AB656CE5B.jpeg

8FDE7550-67FB-4A0F-BFD5-A80E3E7CDA9D.jpeg

Nice .... Congrats!!   :yes:

Well a buddy called and said he hit a good one this morn and was unsure on the hit so he backed out and so I jumped out of my stand met up with him at noon and we went back in and went looking. And after a short 60 yard track we found him! Stiff as a board! Awesome buck got a little broke up but stud None the less! Good for him! 1031201223.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5

Some beautiful bucks! Great work.   I haven’t been out with the crossbow yet. Took a walk around the property and got 60yrds from a good shooter buck.  Unfortunately I had my AR with me doin a perimeter walk:lol:  i have a pack of coyotes gettin to close to my ducks and chickens and some tresspassers tryin to hunt my property.  So I make my presence know with random walks.  Startin monday its time to get out for my Buck.  

• Like 1

October 31
SW 10 mph
Sunny

Slow start but decent finish this pm. Deer didn't really start to move until 5-530 and then it was game on. Five small bucks and an unimaginable amount of does. Does were certainly very cautious entering the field tonight. Not that it really mattered. Eventually they went out there and eventually they were harassed.

IMG_20201031_181936832.jpeg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1