Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

Called in a shooter 50 yards for a buddy of mine that wants to get one mounted on state land. Wind was hitting us in the face all morning didn’t dress warm enough so now I’m home! Rattle make noise! Get deer curious! don’t use rattle bags or any thing that’s not real antlers.. bucks are starting to get territorial

21 minutes ago, Roys Boys said:

Called in a shooter 50 yards for a buddy of mine that wants to get one mounted on state land. Wind was hitting us in the face all morning didn’t dress warm enough so now I’m home! Rattle make noise! Get deer curious! don’t use rattle bags or any thing that’s not real antlers.. bucks are starting to get territorial

How on earth did they hear you? Wind was whippin! Bucks where still on the move as I had a few around, none big enough though 

3 hours ago, idn713 said:

How on earth did they hear you? Wind was whippin! Bucks where still on the move as I had a few around, none big enough though 

Hunted over looking a bedding area in a valley, all logged out and over grown, they’ll hear it does usually don’t like it to much but bucks usually check it out

2 hours ago, whaler1 said:

I get two weeks a year. One for the family, one for the woods!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Bill, Make sure u save a day to go fishing with me next year:lol:  ur boat or mine Dont matter. 

November 2
40 degrees
25 wsw wind with gusts 40+
Cloudy

Less then ideal conditions out there but I had to give it a shot. Saw a bunch of deer (20+) including four bucks. Odd thing it most of them I saw during a 35 minute lull we had in the wind. Which tells me that the bucks are sitting on the edge that field just waiting for does to show themselves. Did see one decent buck. He quickly scent check the does from a distance and then went to freshen up two field scrapes.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app