Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

2 hours ago, thumbburn said:

Damn wind is still ripping in 9h as of right now..... and I mean ripping

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Still going pretty good here in 8A. I will say, this afternoon seems to be a time to be out there. And then get ready for warm temps starting tomorrow and sw winds for the rest of the week! Typical NY rut... windy as hell or warm as hell...

Off for eight days as of tonight. I don’t get a lot of time off. Although the conditions don’t look favorable I’m really looking forward to the time I have.
No expectations other than appreciating the time in the woods that I get.
Will be happy to see a shooter or two but should I never even draw my bow I’m blessed.

• Like 11

Good words Whaler!

I feel like Bart Simpson at the chalkboard

Don’t get worried, there is time left

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

I don’t think the warm fronts will matter much, deer will be comfortable and moving all the same as the rut moves into full swing. Scrapes around me just went ice cold, sure sign that bucks are up to other things. Had a huge 8 at 69 yards last night as he lumbered around in search of does, many daylight pics of shooters......only need one mistake. 

• Like 3

Last night was one to remember. The last five years I haven’t gotten much due to two shoulder surgeries and the birth of my children. Kids have been pretty sick for the first few years but last night the wife said go. Even though I didn’t shoot one I managed to rattle in seven different bucks including a mature eight point(twice). He was primed to kick some a$$. No shot due to my poorly trimmed shooting lanes but a great night nonetheless. 8a

• Like 3