Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

My brother got it done yesterday day evening. We have a buck pool every year and I have won it last 4 years.  Looks like I got my work cut out for me.  We did a quick measurement last night and it scored 138.5.  Nice mature buck.  

9E9D4A70-072F-4BF0-9D42-701C876479CA.jpeg

• Like 8

I just bore witness to a huge 150” class buck get nailed in the hind quarter by a police cruiser behind the Walden Galleria Mall in Buffalo. Cruising buck at 63 degree weather wtf. 

My brother got it done yesterday day evening. We have a buck pool every year and I have won it last 4 years.  Looks like I got my work cut out for me.  We did a quick measurement last night and it scored 138.5.  Nice mature buck.  
9E9D4A70-072F-4BF0-9D42-701C876479CA.thumb.jpeg.4062968d4180cf5400070cc3c7eca08e.jpeg

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

I just bore witness to a huge 150” class buck get nailed in the hind quarter by a police cruiser behind the Walden Galleria Mall in Buffalo. Cruising buck at 63 degree weather wtf. 

Buck Lives Matter
Going to be protests and looting for sure. When does it end?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Buck Lives Matter
Going to be protests and looting for sure. When does it end?

Yup another racially fueled police killing!:lol: He should have stopped and tried to talk the buck down from tryin to cross the road

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gill-T said:

That doesnt mean you should start hunting in the parking lot of the mall

November 7 am
55 degrees
SW wind 5-10
Sunny

Action still has not been what I had hoped for in the mornings. Saw four deer this morning. A doe, a fawn, a young 8 pt, and a busted up shooter 8 pt. I will say that the shooter 8pt was on a mission. The first time I saw him was when he passed by the stand through the lower portion of the funnel I'm in. I'm assuming he quickly checked the two bedding spots to my west. Half hour later he passed by me through the upper part of the funnel headed in the opposite direction of course. 45 minutes after that I saw him frosting the street as I was heading to the truck. This is not one of "my" bucks that I have on camera but the past three out of five days he has visited my camera. Looking for love!

IMG_20201107_090950478_HDR.jpeg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app