Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

2 hours ago, fishshack said:

Deer start pouring into the field about 345.  At 415 my neighbor starts target practice w his .22  near property boundary.  Hunt ruined. Thx neighbor.  Before and after pics   Wtf

75DC0DE9-7509-4F5D-9050-78380189945A.jpeg

EED37CD2-2F90-45BF-A1F0-02485311E5C7.jpeg

You need a diesel tractor to combat your dumbass neighbor who is doing that on purpose. Let it sit there and run. The deer love it and it covers up other noises.

I feel your pain. I have had seven hunts ruined this year. Three pheasant hunters, one duck hunter, one couple out for a hike, one bungling bow hunter, and one guy checking trail cams. I expect there will be an army of scouters out getting ready for gun season this weekend so my total should climb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outdoor Lover said:

Did he know you were hunting??

I cant say for sure but he knows we hunt a lot.  Plus my truck is parked at the road when I’m in there. I’m pretty sure it was done on purpose. I wanted to stop over but figured a day to calm down might be best for both of us lol

Edited by fishshack

Anyone else seeing a sudden shift in movement from the mature bucks to the small guys? The bruisers are no where to be seen but the smaller guys are harassing and cruising all over. Just a week ago I was seeing my big boys cruising, makes me wonder if they found a doe to lockdown with....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, idn713 said:

Anyone else seeing a sudden shift in movement from the mature bucks to the small guys? The bruisers are no where to be seen but the smaller guys are harassing and cruising all over. Just a week ago I was seeing my big boys cruising, makes me wonder if they found a doe to lockdown with....

my cell cameras blew up this morning with small bucks...   Same camera was getting almost exclusively mature bucks 2 weeks ago...   just going thru different "phases"..   As we know and love, everything changes drastically this time of year..   things are about to get really good I think.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, idn713 said:

Sure sign that lockdown is starting. Plenty of ripe does around at this point.