Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

1 hour ago, Great_Laker said:

I decided to take yesterday off with the temperature swing and it paid off. Bucks were running everywhere, does were moving, just a really fun hunt. This buck came running to the base of my tree from my grunt call at 1 pm. He ran about 45 yards and piled over and another buck came under my tree again and stuck around for a couple minutes sniffing my buck. The rut is here!

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

Nice going .... Great buck  .... pretty unique rack too!

• Like 3

Spent some time at the range today for the last time before next weeks shotgun opener. Let me just say thanks to all of you who suggested I buy a Savage 220. Shooting that gun paired with Remington 3" accutips is by far the best shooting shotgun I have ever had. I have stretch my confidence out to 150 yards. I dont claim to be a shooter so that is saying a lot. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Spent some time at the range today for the last time before next weeks shotgun opener. Let me just say thanks to all of you who suggested I buy a Savage 220. Shooting that gun paired with Remington 3" accutips is by far the best shooting shotgun I have ever had. I have stretch my confidence out to 150 yards. I dont claim to be a shooter so that is saying a lot. 

They really are amazing shotguns..   I have shot out to 200 yards on the range and the results are really amazing!!

not to mention they are very pleasant shooting..  not like the 12ga 870 I grew up on..

Edited by Tomb
  • Like 1

They really are amazing shotguns..   I have shot out to 200 yards on the range and the results are really amazing!!

not to mention they are very pleasant shooting..  not like the 12ga 870 I grew up on..

To think I shot a Mossberg 500 all those years!

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Haha 1