Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

7 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Good luck! She was successful last year??? Im headed there again for muzzleloader.

Yes, she shot a nice 10pt less than an hour into her hunt first day.  I've got a group of 4 of us headed back for the first 3 days of gun.  I think they've shifted some guides around.  Ill be sure to give you an update

Just now, MeanMachine said:

Yes, she shot a nice 10pt less than an hour into her hunt first day.  I've got a group of 4 of us headed back for the first 3 days of gun.  I think they've shifted some guides around.  Ill be sure to give you an update

Id love to hear how everything goes especially after our conversation last year after the season. They have been killing a ton of deer this year!

image.thumb.png.19ea3e585c7f54603873dd4d31dcdcc1.pngIt’s no custom but man I love the CVA Paramount .45! .5 inch group 3 inches high at 100, it’s a no guess dead hold to 230. This thing is an accurate beast. Love this gun. 

But I hate gun season, where luck or having 300 undisturbed acres determines your chances. 

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Be safe. Shoot straight. My kid really hasnt been hunting much this year and Im hoping I put him on a buck this weekend. Its been awhile since I pulled cards but today I pulled four cards today and I was surprised by the buck activity in the past 2-3 days. Pretty impressive. A few decent bucks that arent mine showing up also.

• Like 1

Good luck all. I’ll be at work just like every opening day for the last 15 years lol. Looking forward to reading reports.
Tommy and Billy will be out so I’m looking forward to hearing about their hunts as well. Looks like great weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 4