Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

So two interesting things I have seen so far today
1. A doe with two fawns aggressively chasing away a single line fawn in the field. Borderline bullying. At one point I actually saw the doe ram into the side of the fawn with her head. I think the lone fawn wanted to join them and mama doe did not like that idea. This went on for 20-25 minutes until eventually they went their own ways.
2. I have two squirrels in the willow tree next to me building a nest. They are going around the woods and cutting down branches and then carrying them up the tree to add to the nest. (Maybe a beaver/squirrel hybrid). They have been non stop since day break and could care less about me.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wind got wrong. Moved to a tree stand in the side yard. Couple fresh rubs here.
Have about an hour and a half to hunt and a Yeti full of hot coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Happy thanksgiving, Took my youngest out this morning, first time having chips and dip for breakfast while hunting! First for everything I guess🤣. We had a great hunt seeing wide variety of game. He had a good question when a flock of turkeys came by, why can’t we shoot a bird on thanksgiving?? Actually a great question... IMG_2964.JPGIMG_2976.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 7

My buddy got this one today his property buts up to mine great friend glad to see he got it 10701.thumb.jpeg.2720afe79964d082127f4c0b9a96edc6.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great buck. I know the deer, my buddy has pictures of it. I hunt the property next to your buddy but have not seen that one.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Lake Ontario United mobile app