Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

If anyone have any information on the clown that shot 100 rounds tonight (with clearly illegal clip capacity) at Sonyea state forest starting at around 2:30 this afternoon please PM me. Thanks. 

That’s nuts. Must have sounded pretty cool though lol.

I live on Braddocks bay. Some mornings it sounds like WW3 with the duck hunters and the deer pay no attention.

Don’t even lift their heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

That’s nuts. Must have sounded pretty cool though lol.

I live on Braddocks bay. Some mornings it sounds like WW3 with the duck hunters and the deer pay no attention.

Don’t even lift their heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Wait till tomorrow. “Late season”

Sad state of affairs.  With DEC funding slashed and no overtime allowed, my buddy (off duty DEC officer) was not allowed to go onto overtime and the local DEC couldn’t come out because it would be considered overtime for him.....one road in and one road out. It would have been easy to stop everyone leaving. Best I could piece together from the barrages, gun A fired three rounds at a deer in normal succession. Deer ran by gun B and they fired three rounds. Gun A was unhappy that someone was encroaching on “his” spot and decided to scare everyone on the hill. 10 shot barrages as fast as you can pull trigger. 

November 27
50 degrees
W wind 8 mph
Cloudy skies

Well decided to hunt from the ground tonight and put myself on the "x". Had a ton of action tonight. Probably saw 10 different bucks including two shooters. Maybe a possible third but I think he only had a half rack. Didn't get a great look at him. Came close to pulling the trigger but not quite close enough. One of these bucks is gonna make a mistake.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sad state of affairs.  With DEC funding slashed and no overtime allowed, my buddy (off duty DEC officer) was not allowed to go onto overtime and the local DEC couldn’t come out because it would be considered overtime for him.....one road in and one road out. It would have been easy to stop everyone leaving. Best I could piece together from the barrages, gun A fired three rounds at a deer in normal succession. Deer ran by gun B and they fired three rounds. Gun A was unhappy that someone was encroaching on “his” spot and decided to scare everyone on the hill. 10 shot barrages as fast as you can pull trigger. 

Rumor has it that because of cuts and no overtime some officers had opening day off!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Best pic I received so far. My “hit list” buck is still standing. Thanksgiving had 7 guys hunting the farm while I was home. I thought for sure he was gone. Just has to make it by tomorrow and then I will be hunting him hard for the remainder of the season. IMG_9830.JPG

‘Bout Time
Mike

• Like 5