Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

Congratulations Rob, and everyone else with there deers.  Pa rifle opened Saturday and I’ve been grinding. I choose once again this year to hunt statelands. Nothin better then bein a few miles back and not seeing any orange other then my cousin and two other guys we hunt and share info with. Last Saturday I came out and pushed bear for them since I tagged out with muzzleloader.  Stumbled upon a 130’s 10pt running with a smaller 8.  Well my buddies son connected with smaller 8, so my season will be dedicated to this 10. I passed up a similar 8 yesterday(everyone thinks im nuts)

beautiful day to be in the woods!

41E926F2-55C7-4EC2-9407-669E1C13A030.jpeg

A8A407D1-AA6F-4FB5-8FC6-F33CADBF1F82.jpeg

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Hachimo said:

Congratulations Rob, and everyone else with there deers.  Pa rifle opened Saturday and I’ve been grinding. I choose once again this year to hunt statelands. Nothin better then bein a few miles back and not seeing any orange other then my cousin and two other guys we hunt and share info with. Last Saturday I came out and pushed bear for them since I tagged out with muzzleloader.  Stumbled upon a 130’s 10pt running with a smaller 8.  Well my buddies son connected with smaller 8, so my season will be dedicated to this 10. I passed up a similar 8 yesterday(everyone thinks im nuts)

beautiful day to be in the woods!

41E926F2-55C7-4EC2-9407-669E1C13A030.jpeg

A8A407D1-AA6F-4FB5-8FC6-F33CADBF1F82.jpeg

love it. Very rewarding. Finally have some tracking snow for the next two days. Just put together a deer quarters sled. 

81633934-BB67-446B-9F55-445599311FE4.jpeg

6 hours ago, dvdegeorge said:

Better picture

Shot him still hunting

Hit him base of skull and neck walking straight away from me at 70 yds he was following 3 doe

IMG_0995.thumb.JPG.2034fd8189293f655cd0fb8d47699fb8.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Good for you ... nice buck

• Like 1

So I get in my tree and knock an arrow and the light turns on. Can’t figure out how to turn it off. Knock the next two and same thing.
Had to get down and go home and grab non lighted knocks and come back. Ugh!
Oh well. Back in the tree. Pretty morning.
First time with lighted knocks, yikes!

What brand are you using?

So I get in my tree and knock an arrow and the light turns on. Can’t figure out how to turn it off. Knock the next two and same thing.
Had to get down and go home and grab non lighted knocks and come back. Ugh!
Oh well. Back in the tree. Pretty morning.
First time with lighted knocks, yikes!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was all excited to use them till each one lit up like a Christmas tree lol. WTF

There is a small window on one side of knock that you can use a pen tip arrow target tip or in the field another broad head tip to depress twords knock end and it will go off