Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

14 hours ago, whaler1 said:

No story yet but did just get a pic IMG_3948.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It's been a great couple days for him. First the does and then a fantastic buck. No wonder he's out of shells! :lol::grin:     Congrats! 

Wow, some great deer taken! Congratulations to all. Headed up to do some walleye fishing tomorrow for a few days in Chamount bay and surrounding areas. Zero walleye in the freezer so hopeing for results.. plenty of venison tho, but want hat surf and turf! Been letting the hunting land settle down and will be back at it with the late season buc tag since I stroked it during bow...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

So....... when Billy’s buck was dropped off at the processor it wasn’t communicated effectively that he was getting a shoulder mount. Processor thought he was doing a European mount so we don’t have a cape.
Should someone in my area take a buck and not need the cape I’d appreciate one greatly.
Processor is going to keep his eyes open also.

3 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

So....... when Billy’s buck was dropped off at the processor it wasn’t communicated effectively that he was getting a shoulder mount. Processor thought he was doing a European mount so we don’t have a cape.
Should someone in my area take a buck and not need the cape I’d appreciate one greatly.
Processor is going to keep his eyes open also.

I'm sorry to hear.  Ill check with my buddy who is a taxidermist as I've given him a few over the years.  

I'm sure you'll have one soon... but hold out for a mature 3.5 year old cape as that deer deserves it. I get a tag back on Monday and I'll keep you in mind!

That’s great, thank you. Not a huge issue, processor is awesome, things happen, son should have been more specific.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Lake Ontario United mobile app