Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

Well it’s been a long good season... shot three coyotes during bow season. Drew back on a decent buck but no ethical shot to take. Got to hunt with my younger cousin for the first time this year as I believe she has a passion for the sport and got to see a bunch of deer as well. With Covid present the safest thing to do seem to be to go hunting. Brought my wife out this Saturday all day hunting for the first time deer hunting with me( we coyote hunt together late season). Didn’t see much but Saturday but she really pushed me to go hunt Sunday evening for the last day of regular season, so I did. Ended up getting lucky and filling my tag. Hunting by myself tonight did not make it easy to pick up the buck and get it in the back of my truck however. IMG_3836.thumb.JPG.99e49167d384e82d206c55dfa7d9cfc6.JPGIMG_3896.thumb.JPG.ad6b4582d978ee694c2fe827407f2946.JPGIMG_4203.thumb.JPG.305e23d452290bb2501c8bc993bfb409.JPGIMG_4202.thumb.JPG.f8c09229307b997fb0a8b375dafdd750.JPGIMG_4204.thumb.JPG.4c797d4e3dd02c97993cf93c6937a8ec.JPG

• Like 14

Well it’s been a long good season... shot three coyotes during bow season. Drew back on a decent buck but no ethical shot to take. Got to hunt with my younger cousin for the first time this year as I believe she has a passion for the sport and got to see a bunch of deer as well. With Covid present the safest thing to do seem to be to go hunting. Brought my wife out this Saturday all day hunting for the first time deer hunting with me( we coyote hunt together late season). Didn’t see much but Sunday she really pushed me to go hunt Sunday evening for the last day of regular season, so I did. Ended up getting lucky and filling my tag. Hunting by myself tonight did not make it easy to pick up the buck and get it in the back of my truck however. IMG_3836.thumb.JPG.99e49167d384e82d206c55dfa7d9cfc6.JPGIMG_3896.thumb.JPG.ad6b4582d978ee694c2fe827407f2946.JPGIMG_4203.thumb.JPG.305e23d452290bb2501c8bc993bfb409.JPGIMG_4202.thumb.JPG.f8c09229307b997fb0a8b375dafdd750.JPGIMG_4204.thumb.JPG.4c797d4e3dd02c97993cf93c6937a8ec.JPG

Congratulations Todd!!!! 9 more days the grind continues

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

So Im all set for my trip to Ohio for late muzzleloader in January. I just purchased my license and they do things very different. It is certainly not cheap!

The reason I like Ohio is I love the fact it gives me a opportunity to extend the hunting season. Instead of cutting into our season here. Im leaning towards September Maine bear hunting to add to the short list.

Any other suggestions of late season or early season out of state hunts?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tboo said:

Well it’s been a long good season... shot three coyotes during bow season. Drew back on a decent buck but no ethical shot to take. Got to hunt with my younger cousin for the first time this year as I believe she has a passion for the sport and got to see a bunch of deer as well. With Covid present the safest thing to do seem to be to go hunting. Brought my wife out this Saturday all day hunting for the first time deer hunting with me( we coyote hunt together late season). Didn’t see much but Saturday but she really pushed me to go hunt Sunday evening for the last day of regular season, so I did. Ended up getting lucky and filling my tag. Hunting by myself tonight did not make it easy to pick up the buck and get it in the back of my truck however. IMG_3836.thumb.JPG.99e49167d384e82d206c55dfa7d9cfc6.JPGIMG_3896.thumb.JPG.ad6b4582d978ee694c2fe827407f2946.JPGIMG_4203.thumb.JPG.305e23d452290bb2501c8bc993bfb409.JPGIMG_4202.thumb.JPG.f8c09229307b997fb0a8b375dafdd750.JPGIMG_4204.thumb.JPG.4c797d4e3dd02c97993cf93c6937a8ec.JPG

Congrats buddy!

17 minutes ago, Legacy said:

So Im all set for my trip to Ohio for late muzzleloader in January. I just purchased my license and they do things very different. It is certainly not cheap!

The reason I like Ohio is I love the fact it gives me a opportunity to extend the hunting season. Instead of cutting into our season here. Im leaning towards September Maine bear hunting to add to the short list.

PA has a flintlock muzzleloader season Dec 26-Jan 18

2 hours ago, Legacy said:

You got a problem.:rofl: Find some bunny spots we will hunt.

• Like 1

Texas every 1st week of March for hogsIMG_1168.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

Rob, why don’t you predator hunt this winter? Call, bait, run dogs?
It’s awesome.

Thought about it. I own everything to be able to do it. Unfortunately I don't have the property to be able to do it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thought about it. I own everything to be able to do it. Unfortunately I don't have the property to be able to do it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We do and I bet the boys would welcome you to the family.
All so close to your house.
I’m going to need help learning to run those dreaded copper rigs. Can’t believe we’re going to start playing with them.

• Like 2