Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

1 hour ago, HOLY DIVER said:

1559304321_HidethePainHarold.thumb.jpg.f52a3a4c876e71aba3b34ce682ac6de7.jpg

Funny thing is this reminds me of my wife. She would say something like " why dont you just shoot one of the bucks you have on your camera thingy"?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Tommy, you got company not too far west of you! I'll be out this afternoon through Friday. If you need any help give me a shout and Good Hunting!

Congrats to all who have scored during Gun season! Brian..[emoji106][emoji1662]

It’s nice just to have the whole county to myself to crunchy to move forced to sit , definitely some shrinkage going on ...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Tommy, you got company not too far west of you! I'll be out this afternoon through Friday. If you need any help give me a shout and Good Hunting!

Congrats to all who have scored during Gun season! Brian..[emoji106][emoji1662]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok Andy same to you if you need a hand let me know good luck I’m on the hill till Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

December 15 pm
28 degrees
NW wind 5-10 mph
Partly Cloudy

Well my first sit in over two weeks. Sat with my kid tonight in a make shift blind trying to fill his muzzleloader buck tag. Saw a ton of deer in the last hour and actually the most deer of any sit all season. Just couldn't get a buck within comfortable shooting distance. Seven more days to go. Back at it tommorow afternoon.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Been at it pretty hard lately seen lots of does passed a few bucks up biggest probably a 110 or so. Found some fresh scrapes on saturday, so I moved a cam to watch it and saw some decent bucks activity fighting or playing right in front of cam! But been after 2 dif bucks on a different piece and got daylight pics yesterday of 1 of them and actually saw him tonight. He ate some acorns then bedded down about 100 yds from me for awhile, then got back up and fed away. Was too loud to try a stalk and have a few days left didnt want to spook him. fingers crossed. hes a dandy.
Heres the pics of the bucks playing/fighting. 55240.jpeg55241.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2