Staging kings for a Newb

The Niagara bar is very slow right now and without the proper set up you would struggle. Most guys are running just down riggers and dipsey's because there are lots of boats trying for the same one big fish. If you had turn colors of lead in small boards you could give it a try. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've been working the bar any day the wind allows and let me tell you... it's been slow.

I am giving it one more shot before I unfortunately have to pack it in for the season.

One guy caught a decent fish yesterday on flasher fly using lead core, if I'm not mistaken.

The Niagara bar is very slow right now and without the proper set up you would struggle. Most guys are running just down riggers and dipsey's because there are lots of boats trying for the same one big fish. If you had turn colors of lead in small boards you could give it a try. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

ok. thanks for reply

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've been working the bar any day the wind allows and let me tell you... it's been slow.
I am giving it one more shot before I unfortunately have to pack it in for the season.
One guy caught a decent fish yesterday on flasher fly using lead core, if I'm not mistaken.

yeah winds have been rough...well good luck out there, thanks for reply !

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app