Quick Safety Notice Cayuga Lake

There is a planned boat parade Sunday starting at 1pm on Cayuga starting on North End Cayuga Sand Bar headed South at 1PM. It appears to potentially be a large event.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Yes it is a Trump boat parade officially titled
CAYUGA LAKE VOTE RED FLOTILLA could be be well over 100 boats.
Here is the route:

We will leave the North end sand bar at approximately 1 pm heading south. For simplicity, and to keep everyone out of weeds, we will stick to the navigation channel. We will head South down the channel towards Union Springs. I know some folks fromHibiscus Harbor plan on joining us when we get in that area, and I know some folks might peel off and head to the cove. My plan is to continue South all the way to Long Point State Park. As we head down the lake everyone stay safe and keep an eye out for anchored vessels and on coming boaters. I think sticking to the channel will keep things simple. The markers are already there for us to follow. It also gives people the opportunity to come and go with the group as needed. I look forward to seeing you all at the sand bar Sunday!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Although I sincerely dislike Trump, I honestly believe that this Trump boat parade announcement is not intended as a political post, but as safety announcement. The parade itself is of course political, But I do not see anything here on this thread that is a pro or anti Trump announcement. Thanks for posting.

• Like 3

For months I have heard nothing but you have the right to peaceful assemble now it's a trump boat parade it's a dog and pony show I am willing to bet you're not going to see the Trump boats throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails.! I too agree this post was started as a safety precaution take a chill pill !

Please remove this political post. Another dog and pony show for a person who is the biggest joke in the country. 

Sent from my SM-A102U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1