Wanted Looking for a BAHA 285 Fisherman

Hi all!  Posting again because I have not seen anything come on the market this season that meets the criteria below.

I’m looking to buy a BAHA 285 Fisherman.  1997 or newer, fresh water boat.  If you’re thinking about selling, or know anyone who is or might be, please send me a PM or text with your name and number.  (5eight57three4955three)

Thanks for looking!  Russ

• 2 weeks later...

I think it’s just a waiting game.  Tried this back in March as well.  Was hoping to find someone thinking about selling before they winterized.  Been using LOU, Facebook, Craigslist OH, MI & NY and keeping an eye on Happy Days Boating in OH.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks!

Look on Walleye.com under the boats section. They do sell fast when they pop up there.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

He’s missed out on three just recently. If there any good they don’t last long on there!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

21 hours ago, M2S said:

I think it’s just a waiting game.  Tried this back in March as well.  Was hoping to find someone thinking about selling before they winterized.  Been using LOU, Facebook, Craigslist OH, MI & NY and keeping an eye on Happy Days Boating in OH.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks!

Need to have cash in hand - good boats go quick. 

I also watch boattrader, walleye.com and walleye central.  No 285’s.  The only 285 I’ve seen advertised this year was Shotgun.  Very nice, clean boat at a reasonable price.  Just a little older than what I am looking for and I prefer Chevy power.  I heard through the grape vine about Total Chaos.  An exceptional boat, but out of my price range.  

Patience will pay off.  I just have to wait it out.  Thanks guys!

• Like 1

I know this isnt the exact boat you are looking for but a friend of mine has a 280 fisherman for sale. New 454 engine and transom and stringers were done recently.  Price is right and is in decent condition.  

• 3 months later...

Hi Misdirection!  He’s got it advertised on FB as well.  Spoke to the owner back in September when he had it on CL.  If it was a 97 or newer with 350’s I would highly considerate it.  I’m still hoping to find a 285 Fisherman but open to either if they are 97 or newer and freshwater.
Thanks for remembering my search!

11 hours ago, M2S said:

Hi Misdirection!  He’s got it advertised on FB as well.  Spoke to the owner back in September when he had it on CL.  If it was a 97 or newer with 350’s I would highly considerate it.  I’m still hoping to find a 285 Fisherman but open to either if they are 97 or newer and freshwater.
Thanks for remembering my search!

You still can't find anything?