Wanted Looking for a 21-23' walk around

Hey all, going to be looking for a larger boat for the next season, 21-23'. My budget will be 10-15k possibly a bit higher for the right boat.
I'd love to be able to find something mechanically solid that I could build on and upgrade. 
As the season is almost over I'm in no rush to buy anything so I don't mind waiting for the right boat.
Please don't bother if the boat has issues with hull/transom/stringers, I've learned from previous issues and this time I'm going to pay to have my next boat inspected so I can feel confident about putting money into it to make it the way I want.
Feel free to send me a message if you might know of something. Thanks!

Edited by Dan M
Updated Size & Budget

20 minutes ago, Custom Deluxe said:

BArry turner has a reel nice 24 Lund he’s selling in that price range. Rigged and ready to go. Think he’s on Lou. It definitely on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks - I'm actually having this boat surveyed on Friday, if all goes well she's mine - 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/321352382458456

Yea I think I'm going to have to up my budget and find something newer. He was able to push a screwdriver through the bulkhead 

My sea swirl striper has no wood below the rub rail, all composite. Several other manufacturers have done the same, some back to the early 2000’s

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, ednsally said:

Dan,

I just listed my 22 ft Grady White SeaFarer.  It is in great condition.

I am asking $10k for boat and 2009 trailer.

Call or text me @ 716-536-4830

Ed D.

Thanks Ed - I'm having a survey done this week on a 98 Seaswirl Striper - hoping that goes well.