Dean cove 9/12

I text my friend craig to see how he was doing . We haven't fish together much this season ,craig been busy with work and other projects plus throw in a back injury. Well we were able to go fishing today . We went 5 for 7 . Started at sheldrake heading south 90 fow and out to 250 fow blank screen on sonar [emoji848] . We kept at it and finally landed a laker . The next hit ,don't know what it was cause it stold a leader off the seth green pulling a real rage two face spoon . Setting that rod back up through a leader overboard with the real rage spoon (Two Faced) last one I will be ordering some more of them . Cross over to east side north of the power plant a bit heading north in a 125 fow we had a triple both seth green's and a 300 hundred copper pulling a real rage candy corn we each took a seth green rod when the copper went . The inline board was under water and loss the fish but we landed the two chunky Lakers. I heard a distress call come over the radio guy couldn't start his boat. Another Boat answer his call and was able to talk him through starting his motor. As we trolled north to long point the wind was cranking . Sure can get a wave or two with 20 to 30 mph winds. At long point we pick up to head back in I put the boat so it would muscle through the waves so not to jar craig back which gave us a 17 mph easy ride back . Must be a baha derby today was a bunch launching when we got back to Dean's .... Well i pick up winterization supplies and this is my last trip. I think lol thanks Craig as always enjoyed the morning of fishing with you .... 20200912_095927.thumb.jpeg.44b63dddfda305f1a93eb92d75b40be7.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

WTG Brian. You've had some good ones this season. Probably take you much of the winter to re-organize your stuff for next season.....at least that much for all those lures in the back of the boat:lol:

26 minutes ago, Sk8man said:

WTG Brian. You've had some good ones this season. Probably take you much of the winter to re-organize your stuff for next season.....at least that much for all those lures in the back of the boat:lol:

I think his secret weapon is in that pill vial in the lower right hand corner of that pic.....

• Like 1

Im the one that responded to the distress call...was near the end of a charter... thought I was going to have to go get him so started pulling lines ...but a little coaching is all it took....gotta keep those battery terminals tight....third time I have had people not be able to start due to that or dislodged kill switches...

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

They are lucky their radio worked with loose battery terminals.We pulled rods at 1;30 . I could not keep the lines straight behind the boat. Caught several fish with enough length  but no girth and their stomachs were empty.  A 12+ pounder nice fish.I think today I am rainbow fishing  and just keep one laker rig down. 

Good luck Stan stay safe all . Imo the wind yesterday had to be 20 plus couple time had big waves slap the side splashing water inside . My saber GL is a high side boat and I usually don't get water splashing on the inside there was some big waves out there. Lewis way to go getting that guy up and running again with that wind he would of been on shore for sure....

Sent from my SM-A102U using Lake Ontario United mobile app