Went to Golden Hill with My son and a friend,

went 5 for 7 on browns,

only one other boat in the water, my friend almost clipped his board by mistake.... Sorry other boater.

Anyway, fishing was great, 8-10 feet of water, 6 hits were off Orange J-9's, the other was a T-stick jr J36.

No dock made for an interesting experience for sure.....

Good times..

It's painfull trying to put pics on this site but I'll give it a try. Kept 4 in the 16-20" range for the grill this afternoon.

Good luck all.

100_3598.jpg

Goat, adding a image is a snap.

Scroll down below and just below the message body box in the lower left corner in blue letters is "Add image to post". Click that and it will take you to a browser feature in your computers directory. Go to were you have your pictures stored, select the picture you want to show and upload it. That simple. Good luck.

BTW, nice fish.

Modis camera color, yesterday, looks good down that way. Was thinking of tryin down towards Shadigee and out to golden hills. I can launch at Point Breeze...22 foot boat probably too much for golden hills without a dock. Nice job guys...specially fer a couple a fellow lyntuckians :lol:

Mark

Went to Golden Hill with My son and a friend,

went 5 for 7 on browns,

only one other boat in the water, my friend almost clipped his board by mistake.... Sorry other boater.

Anyway, fishing was great, 8-10 feet of water, 6 hits were off Orange J-9's, the other was a T-stick jr J36.

No dock made for an interesting experience for sure.....

Good times..

It's painfull trying to put pics on this site but I'll give it a try. Kept 4 in the 16-20" range for the grill this afternoon.

Good luck all.

100_3598.jpg

And they think March Madness pertains to basketball