Subtroll - Complete

Complete Moore Subtroll 900. Includes original display, probe, RCA cable. Torpedo antenna and new power cord are also included. Also in the package are two spools of Torpedo speed and temp downrigger cable. The cable we used has a Walker release on it. That cable is kinked about two feet above the release and should be reterminated. There is also a second Walker release modified to include the electrical connection.

The items described will be packed in the original box with the instruction booklet.

Price is $300 shipped. I do not use PayPal so I would prefer a money order. If you want to pay by check the subtroll will be shipped after your check clears. IMG_3439.thumb.JPG.5b1a5ac8080730ed622777291cdd4887.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Here’s a little sweetener for the deal. I was cleaning stuff out of the boat today and found a Walker release that is still in the blister pack as well as a spool of coated downrigger cable with the original heat shrink wrap in place. I will put them in the box for the same price of $300 shipped. IMG_3442.JPG