for sale : usa Fishing Trolling Fly's

I have Fishing Trolling Fly's up for SALE. There are Big Weenie, A Tom MIK, Busing Water Tackle, Dreamweaver Action Fly, The Horse Fly and others. I have many colors in each brand. Come and look and see what else you can find. Only 15 mins from Webster. Pick up in Williamson or buyer pays shipping

Flys (2).jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If he did what everyone else here does,
Post pics of reasonable lots, at reasonable prices, he’d sell a ton.
Looks like he has some good stuff but the whole “come to my house and take a look” thing just doesn’t work today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 5

If he did what everyone else here does,
Post pics of reasonable lots, at reasonable prices, he’d sell a ton.
Looks like he has some good stuff but the whole “come to my house and take a look” thing just doesn’t work today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

But it’s not a store.....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you all dont like what I have posted there is no need to post what you have.    As for posting some small posts with money that would be fine but it would take me forever to do that.   And also LOU doesnt like me to post to many items at once.    This is the way LOU wanted me to post my items.   Also if it was not for COVID these items would of been at the flea markets

Edited by Purrfectfit

A simple list with the different item types and what you are asking for them is all folks are seeking.

Something such as (fictional prices here)
8" spin doctors -$7 ea
10" spin doctors - $9 ea
Atomic flies- $4ea
Big weenie meat rigs - $8 ea
Michigan stingers- $4 ea
Magnum spoons - $5 ea
Standard spoons - $3 ea

And so on....

No one needs or is asking for a catalog, but these kinds of things can be summarized pretty quickly in list / table format and no need to post a thousand photos.

People aren't often willing, able to, or interested in traveling to view when they can just wait for the next posting or find them on ebay and have shipped to their door in the days of covid.

Just my $.02

If you all dont like what I have posted there is no need to post what you have.    As for posting some small posts with money that would be fine but it would take me forever to do that.   And also LOU doesnt like me to post to many items at once.    This is the way LOU wanted me to post my items.   Also if it was not for COVID these items would of been at the flea markets

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Don't really understand all the neg comments. I went out tonight and took a look..A very large inventory and selection of product just as the OP described. Way too much to list separately.  Maybe in a perfect world...but that certainly isn't the case today, as we all know. 90% of what I saw were new items in original packaging and fairly priced. Not Flea Market prices but certainly fair and less than retail. It was worth my time to save a few bucks and good conversation. 

Highly Recommend!

• Like 1