Canandaigua Canandaigua 9/19 & 9/20

Dan P

Fished a couple hours today at south end solo. Caught a nice 26 inch male bow on 300 copper about 60 ft down over 85 ft. west side 2.7 mph on Cotton Cordell stick. He got wrapped up  and had quite a time getting him in sideways and he was shot so had to keep. Gave him to a couple guys at the dock. Also caught a 5 lb laker on rigger 55 ft over 209 ft. on Carbon 14.(released unharmed)

bowtoday.jpg

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 3

He looked even better Mike just after getting him in in the sunlight but I was busy for a few minutes before the  pic and they lose color fast. They really are a pretty spectacular fish.....wish I could have released him.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

Was at it again solo today for a couple hours doubled up on bows one about 6 the other about 17 inches same 300 copper and stickbait down the chute :smile: Released them both without touching them and they took off like rockets 60 ft over 80. 3.0 No fleas to speak of but some grass pods floating around. They wouldn't touch the cheated rigger or the 7 color core on a board

bow1.jpg

bow2.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

Was at it again solo today doubled up on bows one about 6 the other about 17 inches same 300 copper and stickbait:smile: Released them both without touching them and they took off like rockets 60 ft over 80. 3.0 No fleas to speak of but some grass pods floating around
bow1.thumb.jpg.40ff12db18b58a881120cf5846c088ad.jpg
bow2.thumb.jpg.c273e7bb1aec0cb29a2fdd69566b865e.jpg

Great stuff Les!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United