Inside bite was slow this morning. 63 degree water all the way to bottom down to 40ft. Couple browns in 15ft was all on black/silver yozuri. Started motoring out for some offshore steelhead but port water pump went and had to limp back in on one engine. Thought I could make it until Spring before changing. Seasons a wrap for me. Good luck to everybody still fishing. 

Edited by A-Lure-A

Dam that sucks, but thanks for the info. I ll post how things go Saturday

Inside bite was slow this morning. 63 degree water all the way to bottom down to 40ft. Couple browns in 15ft was all on black/silver yozuri. Started motoring out for some offshore steelhead but port water pump went and had to limp back in on one engine. Thought I could make it until Spring before changing. Seasons a wrap for me. Good luck to everybody still fishing. 

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if the ramp is open yet? If not what are mayers hours? Or is there any where else on the bay to launch

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ramp closed for the year, may even extend into spring. Mayer’s open for public launch 24/7 just have to drop $10 in the drop box to the right of the ramp.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app