Canandaigua 9/26 Canandaigua

DWHJR

Fished from 8-3pm.  Took my 70 year old parents and 9 year old daughter out.  Caught 16 fish.  9 lake trout, 2 black bass,  5 rainbows of which 1 was 8#.  Everyone enjoyed themselves.  Target temps were 60-90 ft down.  45 degrees at 90ft.  Fished 3 dipsys and 2 snap weights with planer boards.  Ran one dipsy with chrome spin doctor with gambler rig.  All the rest of rods were spoons - nbk, green dolphin. Orange crush, black and white, And some smaller spoons up top with crazy red and purple patterns.   Water was low at north launch.  Lots of cars in parking lot when we left as well. Got the new 2 month old boat nice n fishy and dirty.  I think I need some lessons on fileting lake trout.  My daughter wanted to keep some.  Great day on water.

• Like 5

Fished from 8-3pm.  Took my 70 year old parents and 9 year old daughter out.  Caught 16 fish.  9 lake trout, 2 black bass,  5 rainbows of which 1 was 8#.  Everyone enjoyed themselves.  Target temps were 60-90 ft down.  45 degrees at 90ft.  Fished 3 dipsys and 2 snap weights with planer boards.  Ran one dipsy with chrome spin doctor with gambler rig.  All the rest of rods were spoons - nbk, green dolphin. Orange crush, black and white, And some smaller spoons up top with crazy red and purple patterns.   Water was low at north launch.  Lots of cars in parking lot when we left as well. Got the new 2 month old boat nice n fishy and dirty.  I think I need some lessons on fileting lake trout.  My daughter wanted to keep some.  Great day on water.

That’s a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United