Took the day off of work and took my dad and cousin out. Fished 7-10:30. Went 4-6. All on J-plugs. 25-35 Fow. Riggers at 20 with 20’ leads. My dad and cousin each landed 2, I lost my 2 after some fun battles. Silver bullet took 5 and other was a north port nailer off the board. Beautiful day to take off of work. IMG_4798.JPGIMG_4796.JPGIMG_4797.JPGIMG_4800.JPGIMG_4801.JPGIMG_4803.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Dickey Nice Boat! I was the Black and Blue StarCraft Inside of you. I finished just after you at 9 for 14. Crazy bite. These all took their share. IMG_20200928_102454.thumb.jpeg.f052ff98ec089c70149ccdcab181adec.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Tank, I was telling my dad and cousin that I almost bought your same exact boat before wife told me to buy new one this year. I tried flasher/fly for a little while but switched over to all plugs. This was latest I have fished and gotta say it was a blast. Nice job out there. We had fun following you around.

yes they are dark fish, but nothing like short leads and shallow strikes

Monday was a blast. Big fish in shallow water with short leads and nice weather made for some intense runs and fought like crazy near the boat. Would have been even better if I landed my 2 but putting guests on fish makes me feel good. Hoping to get out again this week if possible.