1st Bow Deer

It has been shaping up to be a memorable year, got to watch my boy get his first turkey an now his 1st bow kill. Been putting a TON of time in practicing, scouting an sets, so when this deer came in all I did was sit back an watch him make his own choices on what to do. An he got the job done.! Couldn’t think of a better way to spend opening day then sharing a hunt with my son. IMG_0707.JPGIMG_0713.JPG_0730.JPG]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, SharkHunter said:

It has been shaping up to be a memorable year, got to watch my boy get his first turkey an now his 1st bow kill. Been putting a TON of time in practicing, scouting an sets, so when this deer came in all I did was sit back an watch him make his own choices on what to do. An he got the job done.! Couldn’t think of a better way to spend opening day then sharing a hunt with my son. IMG_0707.JPGIMG_0713.JPG_0730.JPG]

Awesome!  Congrats to you both Eli!  

Congrats Eli!!! Definitely a moment that will never be forgotten. Cant wait until next season when my son and I can do the same!

O yeah!!! Just wait mat, it’s like starting all over again an u will have a new level of fun with ur boys. Love the saddle pic of ur future hunter.

Thank you fellas for the kind words.