Seneca boat launch.

I'm wondering if one of you Finger lakers could point me to a launch on the west side where I might pick up a few perch. Just need to know where to put the boat in and I'll take it from there. West side is closest but I could do the east side also. thank in advance. Mike. :):)

If you launch at Roys, try the first cove south. The north end of that cove is usually pretty good for perch. The East side is pretty good about a 1/4 mile North of Sampson for BIG Perch. Just line yourself up with the rest of the boats out there.

Good luck...can't wiat to see the report! :yes:

Zebedee, I just got the weather report for Rochester for tomorrow , there calling for 10 to 18 out of the north. That maybe a little rough for my 16 Lund. I'm going to see if I can get a Finger Lakes report. Anyone know if Roy's sells bait? Thanks. When I do get out there will be a report.

Well guy's I made it out of Severne this morning. got there about 7:30am at least 10 boats ahead of me, most in front of the motel. There was a ton of perch but they wouldn't bite. We fished to the second point north and back to the second point south of launch. Not a bite. About 4:30 we got 4 quick fish and that was it for the day. Well there was no skunk on the boat, but it was close. Hey it was a beautiful day and we were on the water, what more could you want? :beer::beer::) Mike.