Hard top from atlantic towers

steelydan

That’s bad ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

With the upgraded glass top, the upgraded gold welded rod holders, the rail for full enclosure pre installed, and the shipping it cost $4200. I am very satisfied so far, much nicer than my bimini and old enclosure

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Question : How will the bobcat keep up with the boat on the water and does it have a pontoon base or something? :lol: Seriously, Great looking top:yes:

Question : How will the bobcat keep up with the boat on the water and does it have a pontoon base or something? default_emoticon-0136-giggle.gif Seriously, Great looking top:yes:

Ratchet straps les, just got put my starboard trim tab all the way down[emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's a beautiful top, nice job with the install.  I ordered a hardtop from Atlantic Towers about a month ago, I'm told it's still in production, should be ready in a few weeks.  I'm a little nervous about the install though. Thanks for sharing !!  

Dave

That's a beautiful top, nice job with the install.  I ordered a hardtop from Atlantic Towers about a month ago, I'm told it's still in production, should be ready in a few weeks.  I'm a little nervous about the install though. Thanks for sharing !!  

Dave

Thanks Dave, install was actually pretty smooth. Just make sure your help isn’t hunting! LOL. And post some pics of it

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 10 months later...

I know this topic is almost a year old, but how has the top held up?  Anything you wish you would have ordered different? Getting very close to pulling the trigger on one of these myself, and have a very similar boat (Wellcraft 220 Sportsman).  

YGMJ1339[1].JPG