Sold / Closed A bunch of line counters

Selling these reels to help pay for the 9 new Saltist I recently bought. All the reels work as they should and some have upgraded drag washers. The penn digital line counters and the abu Garcia are basically unused and most are spooled with mono/braid /wire or leadcore. Price is 60$ a reel for SG47’s abu Garcia ,mooching reel and the penn digital...The 2 tsunami with 5 colors 50$ for the pair /okuma Magda 30D 40$ for the pair and 60$ for the 3 47H& GL47... reels will need to be shipped as I live in Maine. Shipping is free if you buy 2 or more reels. PayPal preferred. IMG_1636.JPGIMG_1637.JPGIMG_1638.JPGIMG_1639.JPGIMG_1640.JPGIMG_1641.JPGIMG_1642.JPGIMG_1643.JPGIMG_1644.JPGIMG_1646.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by fish whistle

All 16 reels sold so far were all shipped today.... tracking info sent to each buyer. 6 SG47 lca with mono and the mooching reel still for sale. Mono is new this year with little use and mooching reel has leadcore and backing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just sent you another copy of tracking info.....7 boxes of reels went out yesterday afternoon and most said thursday friday delivery so i can assure you your box is one of them.....