Gotta love it

tim

• 2 weeks later...

Not real good idea to go there right now. These are very precarious times right now (covid, violent protests, people on edge  etc.)

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

Again SK8man all I see is a difference of opinion ! ie. you have your opinion and I have mine ! The people on this post are good people = fishermen ! We did not cause this problem !

I really didn’t put it on to make a political statement I put it on to bring a smile to some people stuck in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 3

I know Tim and I wasn't questioning your intention. A lot of folks out there are very and perhaps overly sensitive in some cases and the image of someone sitting in a tree stand taking out somebody regardless of what they are doing may not be all that funny right now. These are very different times than usual and I'm not some ultra leftist goody goody either afraid of offending someone per se. and during "normal" times this probably wouldn't get somebody upset but not everyone on the Internet seeing things is psychologically stable either. Tuffishooker you are correct and I share your viewpoint about differences of opinion and the fact that people on this site are good folks. As far as the covid is concerned China caused it but there is a lot of other stuff going on right now closer to home that has some raw nerves exposed and the combination right before a highly explosive election suggests that maybe it isn't a good idea to add fuel to the fire for some people who may take the joke seriously as threatening because rioting and violence has been mixed in with peaceful protests even right here (e.g. Rochester).

Edited by Sk8man