Oak Orchard Brown Trout video

Search out on You Tube for a show on Brown Trout fishing for brown trout on Oak Orchard Creek here in New York State while the Brown Trout return for their fall spawning season. Fly rods and "artificial?" lining are featured. Also is a show on Russian River combat fishing near the Kenai River in Alaska where the daily limit has been increased to nine Red Sockeye salmon daily since the fifty thousand salmon quota for spawning the the Russian River Lake system has been reached. Too many salmon in the lake can collapse the yearly spawning success. A similar fishing with artificial 3X hooks is used there and the red salmon are the finest eating salmon there is. We brine them with a sweetened brine before smoking them and the result called eskimoe candy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimski2 said:

Search out on You Tube for a show on Brown Trout fishing for brown trout on Oak Orchard Creek here in New York State while the Brown Trout return for their fall spawning season. Fly rods and "artificial?" lining are featured. Also is a show on Russian River combat fishing near the Kenai River in Alaska where the daily limit has been increased to nine Red Sockeye salmon daily since the fifty thousand salmon quota for spawning the the Russian River Lake system has been reached. Too many salmon in the lake can collapse the yearly spawning success. A similar fishing with artificial 3X hooks is used there and the red salmon are the finest eating salmon there is. We brine them with a sweetened brine before smoking them and the result called eskimo candy.

Back in 2000 we went to alaska in july.It was a great trip except for fishing.Made one boat trip up kenia and no catch.I saw few fish being caught.Saw some moose on shore.

I catch all the salmon I want all summer long here and its only a ten minute drive.

lake ontario is by far the best fishing for salmon .

I didnt catch many browns during summer as I fished cold water.The browns are here best run Ive seen in years

How is erie walleye now?

• Like 1