ISO outboard offshore bracket

Hi I’m converting my boat from I/o to outboard and looking for a good offshore bracket thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I’ve been thinking about doing the same. Can you post about the internal changes you have to make?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

rolmops   ; I started out  with an 85 Islander 221. The transom was in bad shape I had a new transom skin welded on 1Inch in from the edge ."they did one H... of a job. Very minimal warping could be seen ".then new ply wood Transom then I took a Piece of aluminum plate 1inch larger than the body of my bracket body[ Aprox 24x24 by1/4 in]..on top of the inter transom, I slid this down to aprox 1inche from the hull. Then I had to make a pattern of the motor stringers up to this plate .this bracket was bent to fit over the motor stringers and bent at the transom to a 90degree angle and also13.5 degree angle to match transom angle. Then marked the plate where everybody met up ,drilled pilot holes ,then removed the plate and inner brace drilled the holes for rivets and bolts. I  used both type of fasteners. This was then attached to the motor stringers[mount rails] 5.5in s.s.bolts3/8th .this was done prior to attaching the bracket then i mounted the bracket to the boat.. Then on the sides I made a bracket to attach from the side of the boat to the transom [this was an after though for more integrity ] I had to rivet this to inside of boat and bolt through the entire transom. I mounted a 150 hp on it I could not see any deflection on the transom.