Heading to fish mexico bay in my boat this weekend. Any chance of catching any fish, bass, walleye, steelhead, browns, perch. I am going to troll and cast out of my 18 foot aluminum. I am also willing to pull into any bays or rivers if that will help me. Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...

The lifejacket rule is to save search and recovery efforts in cold water. Your surviving family will receive no benefits without a death certificate that is issued when the body is recovered.

Edited by jimski2
  • Sad 1

Hello Happy Thanksgiving, thanks to all my friends for the compliments it was my first ontario trophy that has me hooked on fishing there more.

To all the want to be rangers, the boat was pulled up on the mud flats and we were standing on land while fishing the 24 inch deep area while eating lunch. If your so concerned about people go buy a turkey and bring it to the food bank.

Thanks again for the compliments guys and happy thanksgiving. Oh by the way I was drinking a pepsi with loads of sugar in case anyone thinks that also dangerous. 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Glen fish said:

Hello Happy Thanksgiving, thanks to all my friends for the compliments it was my first ontario trophy that has me hooked on fishing there more.

To all the want to be rangers, the boat was pulled up on the mud flats and we were standing on land while fishing the 24 inch deep area while eating lunch. If your so concerned about people go buy a turkey and bring it to the food bank.

Thanks again for the compliments guys and happy thanksgiving. Oh by the way I was drinking a pepsi with loads of sugar in case anyone thinks that also dangerous. 

haha,thats some funny stuff glenfish,good for you!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Glen fish said:

HA HA , devastating. :lol:

Edited by lost a lure

10 hours ago, Glen fish said:

Let's be thoughtful of all the "Karens: out there!!  Nice job on the fish!!! 

• 2 weeks later...