12 hours ago, lost a lure said:

The exact reason why the ground rules should be set that you have to declare "I want them" on the post not thru pm's.

Yeah, I love it when they declare it on the board they "want" the items, then PM you to cut your price (while other potential buyers move on).

• Like 1

Yeah, I love it when they declare it on the board they "want" the items, then PM you to cut your price (while other potential buyers move on).

Just so you know the gentleman PMed me and bought the reels, stickbaits, spoons and the flashers. He never tried to pay less than asking. He drove to me the next day and paid me cash. Stop whining about not getting some fishing tackle, what are you 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

40 minutes ago, traveling man said:

Just so you know the gentleman PMed me and bought the reels, stickbaits, spoons and the flashers. He never tried to pay less than asking. He drove to me the next day and paid me cash. Stop whining about not getting some fishing tackle, what are you 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Chris!

The items I got from you are great.  You are a stand up guy.  I wish I "needed" the flies and rods you still have for sale.

Good luck with the remaining items.

And thank you for not selling to the other person who offered you $50 more for both reels.  It is great to see people like you showing an uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. 

• Like 1