Spring Fishing and Charters

Quick question - since selling my boat, it's been a while since I fished on a few charters around Niagara, Wilson, and Olcott - looking for a few recommendations to that I can set up a trip in May - who's out there you would recommend in that area? Thanks!!!

7 hours ago, ReelDeal said:

Quick question - since selling my boat, it's been a while since I fished on a few charters around Niagara, Wilson, and Olcott - looking for a few recommendations to that I can set up a trip in May - who's out there you would recommend in that area? Thanks!!!

Rich on the Yankee Troller is a true professional. Great captain, and very well respected.   Also  If your lookin to go out of Point Breeze area I would also highly recommended “ 3 Dogs Fishing Charters”. Capt. Jay is a great guy to fish with. One of a kind,he will have u crackin up all day while catchin fish. 

Edited by Hachimo
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the recommendations guys. It means a lot!

ReelDeal - I have May 1st and 23rd available. May 1st with a harsh winter and cold water temps could be 70% Lake Trout/30% Salmon, but we wont know that until we see the severity of our Winter up here. The last few seasons that weekend has been great for Salmon due to our mild winters. We fish from the Wilson Boat House. You can click on the link in my signature to head over to our website or Facebook page. Both outlets are kept up with fishing reports after every outing with pictures.

• Like 2