Winterizing my Baha 280 weekender. Any advice?

Hachimo

First year winterizing this boat.  Just lookin to see if there is something more I should do.  Its set up is a twin 305’s with rawwater pumps on front of engines. From the pumps the line runs to transmission then straight down throu the hull and into the scoop. Before running motors, I changed the motor oil and filters.  Disconnect line from the scoop and started dumpin rtv antifreeze in the line while the wife started the motor and ran it, occasionally reving it up,while I kept dumping a total of 8gallons in the line. After 4 gallons of pure antifreeze comin out the exhaust baffles I fogged the carburetor till motor stalled.  Then repeated with port motor. Is there anything else I should do.? Pull exhaust manifold plugs? Disconnect lines and block them up? Or bein I ran antifreeze trou the complete system I’m good?   
also I ran antifreeze trou my 3 bilge pumps. 

any advice is greatly appreciated 

thanks. Mike

For my inboards, i run them with a hose on the water strainer until warm and the thermostat is open. Then I drain each water manifold, drain the block, and pull the pencil zinc on the oil cooler and drain it. Then I run pink thru the water strainer until it comes out the exhaust.

So from where your at, I would drain everything and make sure there is no water in the raw water strainers.

To fog my motors, I just replaced the water fuel separaters and place 2 ounces of 2 cycle oil in them. That lubes the motors up fine. But if you do remove the flame arrestor to fog them, thats a good time to hit them with brake cleaner or carb cleaner and get them ready for next year.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Misdirection said:

And if by RTV antifreeze, you mean the pink stuff, thats what I use too, but its not meant to be mixed with water as that greatly reduces its freeze point.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Yup. I bought 60gallons a few months ago.  Found it for $1.25 so i got plenty and wouldn’t try to dilute it