2020 youth season

Duck1

Your right mean machine its accurate. I bought the 350 legend so I could start my grandson on deer for youth gun season. I sold a 45/70 and used the money to buy the legend. Ohio has a straight wall cartridge law for rifles and I new that legend would be more accurate than a 410 slug. We saw a really nice buck the first day and he couldn't get on it fast enough, but it worked out the last day.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 11/29/2020 at 12:08 PM, Duck1 said:

Your right mean machine its accurate. I bought the 350 legend so I could start my grandson on deer for youth gun season. I sold a 45/70 and used the money to buy the legend. Ohio has a straight wall cartridge law for rifles and I new that legend would be more accurate than a 410 slug. We saw a really nice buck the first day and he couldn't get on it fast enough, but it worked out the last day.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have been taking my daughter last 3 years to Ohio for a youth hunt.  Last two have been with Southern Ohio Outfitters.  Shes 3 for 3 and killed a giant this year.  Her hunts are more fun than my own.  She shoots 150 grain winchester factory loads.  I've bought her a caldwell chairpod and she's lights out shooting that 350.  Can't wait until next year!

20201121_075717.jpg

• Like 2