Another newbi

CC25

Hello everyone,

New guyhere. I'm a Lake Erie walleye fisherman mostly but have to give Ontario a try. A friend turned me on to this site. I've got a 25' Carolina Classic that will get wet for the first time this season the first week of May. Not sure where in Ontario yet, but it will be Ontario. So, between now and then, I'll need to figure out what gear I'll need to properly attempt to catch some spring fish in Ontario. This site looks like a great resource. :yes:

Hey CC -

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard. As far LOU being a "great resource".... well I would probably go as far as to say its the most important site on the Internet today ;)

CC, welcome to the site. I myself "use" to be a Lake Erie walleye fisherman. Erie is only a little better than an hour away from the house. Whereas Ontario is closer to 4 for me. I'm giving you fair warning, Lake Ontario fishing is addicting :) So now you can't say you haven't been forewarned. This is a great group of individuals who are more than willing to share any and all info.-Duane