Swan Market- PSA- Back Open 12/09

spinfly

Just an FYI for anyone who takes their venison to Swans: They are temporarily closed due to an employee having contact with someone who tested positive for Covid. All are being tested , will post when they are re-opened.

Edited by spinfly

Picked up a batch from Wilsons Beef Farms for the first time several weeks ago. Very good quality and good prices. All vacuum packed.

Dropped off 40 lbs there a month ago. Hoping for a call soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Dropped off 40 lbs there a month ago. Hoping for a call soon!

It’s a little bit of a ride there but well worth it. They also have a nice selection of Cuba Cheeses and other health foods.  LOL

Edited by UNREEL

It’s a little bit of a ride there but well worth it. They also have a nice selection of Cuba Cheeses and other health foods.  LOL

How long did you wait for your product?

WBF .  If you drop off in early bow a few weeks .  Early gun a few months late gun a several months. 

Top notch down there for sure I was given a tour by the owner a few years back and I have never seen anything so immaculate in my life.  Always consistent always quality, not fast and  not cheap

20201107_085750.thumb.jpg.1b96e344bb6b015ec718b2ba7114c0ce.jpg

• Like 1

I just got back from dropping off venison at Swan Market, and i had a chance to try their new "Smoked Cajun Cranberry" sausage. Wow. I had half of the order made into that after tasting it.

3 hours ago, whaler1 said:

How long did you wait for your product?

Bill. I dropped my stuff off on Oct. 22nd and got the call on Nov. 12th. Not a big order, only 14 lbs. I would think you gotta be close to getting a call. Kevin