Spreader lights for back of boat

SALMONBOY35

We went with Lumitec Caprera2's on our boat. We went a cheaper direction when we first bought the boat, but the sun made the housings real brittle and they didn't last long. These have been on for about 8 years now and look and function like the day we bought them. We opted for the white/blue version. We went with 4 and I'll be honest with you it's overkill. 1-2 is sufficient for most boats. If you are interested in any Lumitec products let me know I can ship them right to your door.

download.thumb.jpg.42ff266b4eb7a2157825f289f5f8504f.jpg

• Like 1

Have the same light that Rick mentioned above. Just a single light and it works fairly good. Has several modes Bright white, Dimmed white and Blue light.

My hard top has a recessed area in the middle that was perfect for mounting a single light. If not for that I probably would have installed 2, although not necessary.

Sent you a PM

We went with Lumitec Caprera2's on our boat. We went a cheaper direction when we first bought the boat, but the sun made the housings real brittle and they didn't last long. These have been on for about 8 years now and look and function like the day we bought them. We opted for the white/blue version. We went with 4 and I'll be honest with you it's overkill. 1-2 is sufficient for most boats. If you are interested in any Lumitec products let me know I can ship them right to your door.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

11 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

YT;

Love the triple JET engines on your boat! Bet it is very fast!

Merry Christmas

John

Edited by Iceman

Awesome pic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1