Walmart dear

tim

First time in 16 years empty-handed deer hunting. My wife and I pulling out of Walmart there’s a buck in Walmart parking lot on the grass having lunch. I think he smiled when I drove by.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

I guess some of the Walmart staff had heard him (the buck) mumbling and complaining about being harassed the day before while trying to get a little:lol:

Edited by Sk8man

I guess some of the Walmart staff had heard him (the buck) mumbling and complaining about being harassed the day before while trying to get a little:lol:

Not my year I’m not complaining I figured I’d go with the black powder. Stopped at the local gun shop to get primers for my Thompson center he sold all of them to some sporting good store in New Jersey Check the Internet not a store within 100 miles has them. I’m in upstate New York.so I’m out of luck there. Finally found a package in the cellar by my loading equipment that was 15 years old figured I’d try them. They worked. All set to go out the next day over 32 inches of snow.Maybe I’ll try snowshoes.Just one of them years

Yeah Tim 2020 hasn't been a great year for any of us hunting or otherwise. Hang in there and keep your sense of humor as it goes a long ways  right now.:smile:

Not my year I’m not complaining I figured I’d go with the black powder. Stopped at the local gun shop to get primers for my Thompson center he sold all of them to some sporting good store in New Jersey Check the Internet not a store within 100 miles has them. I’m in upstate New York.so I’m out of luck there. Finally found a package in the cellar by my loading equipment that was 15 years old figured I’d try them. They worked. All set to go out the next day over 32 inches of snow.Maybe I’ll try snowshoes.Just one of them years

Where r u with that much snow Tim?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

42" in Binghamton, 7S. Hunting with snow shoes was fun when I was younger but not anymore. The only thing I got using snow shoes was tired :whew:

Well I hear you I’m 66 its tough. I used to walk for miles in the snow on snowshoes with the hounds for whites now a couple hours for cottontails on snow shoes and I’m done Neil.

Well I hear you I’m 66 its tough. I used to walk for miles in the snow on snowshoes with the hounds for whites now a couple hours for cottontails on snow shoes and I’m done Neil.

Sorry the Neil came from TV it was on too loud. North of Amsterdam New York we got plastered with snow.