Cayuga 3/21

Got off to a late start, finally put the boat in T-falls at 1:45. Lakers no problem on the usual program, the rest of the action was very slow, caught and released one decent salmon. I was alone so I just ran 1 rigger and or 1 wire. Tried just a board for a bit - nada. I was seeing temps like 35-36 on the surface. Very little wind, really nice to be back on the water even if it was only for a couple hours.

Was down there yesterday fishing off shore...really cold and windy. Caught a northern but no lls. Got one 25" lls on wednesday. Was looking at the launch area there...I plan to launch my boat in Tough Park in the next week or two. Water looked low.

Jim

I had my 16' yesterday but I could have gotten the Islander thru there, stay starboard as you approach, pass under the bridge, and head out onto the lake (opposite coming in) plenty of room- there was no wind and I could see the bottom very clearly, you could trim up near the bubbler if you want but it did not seem difficult getting out of there at this point.